All applicants who acquired their university entrance qualification outside the Federal Republic of Germany apply via uni-assist, the Service Centre for International Student Applications. Uni-assist evaluates the study qualifications for the chosen degree programme on behalf of the TH Lübeck.
The Application Procedure
Application processing usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of application and payment. Uni-assist will inform you of the result of the examination in the form of a letter and an e-mail.
If you meet the admission requirements, uni-assist will send your application documents to TH Lübeck.
- If you apply for a course of study with restricted admission, you will be included in the selection process, which will take place approx. 4 weeks after the application deadline after which you will then receive written notification.
- If you apply for an admission-free degree programme, we will send you the admission documents by post and, if necessary, by e-mail approx. 2 to 3 weeks after uni-assist has sent them to us.
Very important information for studying Architecture, Civil Engineering, Business Administration and Industrial Engineering and Management
- These applications must be made through uni-assist at a fee. The application via hochschulstart.de is not possible for German and foreign applicants who have acquired a university entrance qualification outside of Germany.
- But nevertheless, before you apply via the uni-assist portal, you first have to register on the website of the Foundation for University Admissions hochschulstart.de.
- You will receive a two-part identification number consisting of BID (applicant ID) and BAN (applicant authentication number).
- The BID and BAN must then be entered in the uni-assist portal when applying.
- Please do not apply additionally via hochschulstart.de but only via uni-assist!