The DoSV (Dialogorientiertes Serviceverfahren) serves to coordinate the allocation of undergraduate degree programs with restricted admissions at the federal level. It is intended to ensure that these study places are distributed to the applicants more quickly, effectively and in a more user-friendly way. On the platform hochschulstart.de, applicants can check the status of their applications at any time.
Applications for the following TH Lübeck programs must be submitted via DoSV:
- Civil Engineering
- Business Administration (intake only possible in winter semester).
- Industrial Engineering and Management (intake only possible in winter semester).
Who can apply via hochschulstart.de?
- The application is only possible for the 1st semester of the above mentioned courses of study. This also applies to second degree courses.
- German applicants who have a German university entrance qualification,
- Foreign applicants who have a German university entrance qualification
- Graduates of a German Studienkolleg.
- Register at hochschulstart.de.
- After successful registration you will receive an BID (applicant ID) and a BAN (applicant authentication number).
- Follow the on-screen DoSV online application steps. TH Lübeck accepts two applications per applicant.
- If your application is not successful, you can apply for another course of study directly at the Technische Hochschule Lübeck at a later date. However, this application can only be made for a degree program without admission restrictions.